Have you checked out FaveCrafts.com? It’s a directory site full of awesome crafts from all over the internet. There is candle making, scrapbooking, needlecraft, painting, and so many other arts and crafts! Of course, there is knitting and crochet as well. I’d love to share everything with you, but this post would go on forever, so I’ll share 9 of the awesome free crochet patterns you can find at FaveCrafts. Take a look below, then hop on over to FaveCrafts and see what other wonders you can discover!
Here are the names and links of each pattern.
1) Autumn Fiesta Carnivale Mandala By: Miki Set Free My Gypsy Soul from setfreemygypsysoul.blogspot.co.uk
Grab your favorite bright and beautiful yarn and learn how to crochet a mandala that will bring cheer and wonder into any space. Inspired by the colors of carnivale, the Autumn Fiesta Carnivale Mandala is sure to find a place in your home.
2) Easy Puffy Colorful Purse By: Irfanullah Khan from crochetcrosiahome.blogspot.com
I crocheted a new purse with a little different to others my previous purse designs and want to your life is full of colors. I used different colors to match and made an easy puffy purse/bag.
3) Penelope’s Pompom Beanie By: Simply Collectible from simplycollectiblecrochet.com
Penelope’s Pompom Beanie is going to be your absolute favorite accessory of the decade. Sometimes we think “a hat is a hat” and just choose by texture.
4) Desert Winds Modern Crochet Triangle Scarf By: Jess from makeanddocrew.com
Toss on this modern crochet triangle scarf to head out to the desert, the mountains, or just the grocery store. This free Caron Cakes crochet pattern takes all the stress out of choosing colors because the skein does it for you!
5) Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern By: Delia from deliacreates.com
Wrap your baby up in the coziest blanket you’ll ever make. The Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern is a beautiful crochet pattern made with thick, soft yarn.
6) Quiver Capelette By: Jessie Rayot from jessieathome.com
This design has been in my head for quite some time. I would go back and forth on how to make it, and then I held the Willow Quiver in my hands and it came to me!
7) Easy Crochet Rag Rug By: Allison from dreamalittlebigger.com
Don’t throw those old sheets away! This Easy Crochet Rag Rug is the perfect crochet rug pattern for putting old sheets and fabric to good use.
8) Simply Savvy Crochet Ruana Pattern By: Cristina Mershon for redheart.com
Wrap yourself up this winter in this cuddly and warm free crochet ruana pattern. This comfy crochet shawl and sweater hybrid will quickly become a comfortable party of your winter wardrobe.
9) Thick Crochet Dishcloth Pattern By: Jamey from dabblesandbabbles.com
Give your kitchen that extra personal touch with this Thick Crochet Dishcloth Pattern. It’s quick, easy, and the perfect project to crochet for beginners.
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland recently!
To see more Round Ups from Jessie At Home, click here.
©Copyright 2016 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.