Handmade gifts are so wonderful, I just love giving them. However, we don’t always have the skills or the time to make all the gifts we would like. Etsy to the rescue! You can get some beautiful hand crafted creations quickly and easily from the comfort of your couch. Celebrate this Cyber Monday and support small and home businesses by filling your gift list with some of these lovely pieces of art.
Here are the names and links to each of these fun gifts, along with a bit about the shops they are from. If the item listed is sold out, go to the shop and see what other similar items the artist has for you to gift.
1) Seahorse Art Print by Majik Horse – This shop is full of fantastical watercolor prints of real and magical creatures.
2) Skiing snowman pin by Pinderella – Hand crafted pins for all occasions, along with some jewelry. These are all vibrant and joyful.
3) Stained Glass Star of David Suncatcher By Ravencroft Designs – Find beautiful stained glass pieces and some cute little beaded critters as well.
4) Hippo Ornament by Graphic Spaces Wood – Playful wooden animal ornaments, bookends, clocks, and decor, some of which can be personalized.
5) Alice in Wonderland Coffee Mug by Alice Tease – Full of Alice In Wonderland creations, this shop is a great place to find a gift for the Alice lover in your life (like me!!). Bonus – 50% of the proceeds go to the Alzheimer’s Association.
6) Hand felted natural goats milk soap by Renegade Yarns – Aleatha has wonderful gifts for the fiber lover on your list. You can find yarn, jewelry made from hooks and needles, tie dye, and so many other groovy gifts. Plus, I’ve met Aleatha and she is an amazing lady!
7) Mom Necklace with Kids Names by Leila Jewelry Shop – Custom Engraved Bar Necklaces, Custom Hand Stamped Bar Necklaces, Dainty Jewelry, Layering Necklaces.
8) Crochet Notions Bag by Becka Rahn – Gifts for geeky knitters and crocheters – these are all so fun, I want them all!
©Copyright 2018 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
If you liked this post, take a look at these!
Want to get the latest posts from Jessie at Home delivered straight to your email?
Subscribe to the Jessie at Home newsletter! We'll send you the latest patterns and tutorials. We will never spam you, promise to never sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.