Hello my crafty friends, 2020 has been a year…and it is only July! If you’re like me, your yarn and hook have been helping you through. I’m looking forward to putting my hook to use even more this fall to share handmade gifts with friends and family to let them know how much I care about them.
Sharing those handmade gifts is my way of sharing a hug and a smile, even when I might not get to see someone in person. If you have ever gotten a thoughtful handmade gift, you know just what I am talking about. You can just feel the love coming through every stitch!
But, I just can’t wait until November to start crocheting! I need to get started on this now.
I got together with some other crochet designers and we came up with a solution to help us all get off to a great start…the 2020 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle!
The 2020 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle
I am honored to be one of the 23 crochet designers contributing patterns to this bundle. We have picked our top holiday and gift idea patterns to share with you. The patterns cover all types of holiday decorations and decor items from stockings, coasters, and tree skirts to table runners and blankets. Your home is going to look so good!
We also included a whole collection of handmade gift ideas. These patterns are some of the trendiest hats, gloves, and scarves you will see. The amigurumi and kids projects are so adorable and you will have friends and family secretly hoping that they get one in their homemade stocking too!
You can get ALL 43 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Patterns worth over $170.00 for over 85% off. But, we are only offering this pricing for this week only! Consider it our Christmas in July present to you!
What Patterns are in This Bundle?
- Balsam Scarf by Made With a Twist
- The Semper Cowl by Meghan Makes Do
- The Pascal Baby Blanket by The Blue Elephants
- Ollie the Elf by The Blue Elephants
- Fall Ready Crossbody Bag by Noors Knits
- Tunisian Snowflakes Earwarmer by Noors Knits
- Joyeaux Christmas Stocking by Sweet Potato 3
- Holiday Joy by Moogly
- Floppy Reindeer by Hooked by Kati
- Mini Angel Amigurumi by Loops and Love Crochet
- Fireside Mittens by Knitting With Chopsticks
- Winter Mountain Mittens by Nomad Stitches
- Ferns Beanie by Nomad Stitches
- Flattened Shell Hat by Underground Crafter
- Becoming Scarf by Underground Crafter
- Quick & Easy Shawl by Underground Crafter
- Beanie With a Twist by Underground Crafter
- Holiday Llama Drawstring Chalk Bag with Tutorial by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Snowcapped Mountain Bookend by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Holiday Candle Amigurumi by Knot Bad
- Rory Cowl by Two Brothers Blankets
- Rory Hat by Two Brothers Blankets
- Trinity Stitch Cowl by Ned and Mimi
- Trinity Stitch Hat by Ned and Mimi
- Puff This Way Wrist Warmer by Bliss This
- Puff This Way Beanie by Bliss This
- Puff This Way Cowl by Bliss This
- Mini Christmas Cat by Thoresby Cottage
- Itty Bitty Love Me Kitty by Thoresby Cottage
- Star Trivet Centerpiece by Jessie At Home
- Green Gradient Cowl by Jessie At Home
- Faux Brioche Scarf by Jessie At Home
- Lemon Peel Mobius Scarf by Creations By Courtney
- Wrapped in Kisses Blanket by Creations By Courtney
- Dead of Winter Wrap by By Stephanie Erin
- Holiday Magic Christmas Tree Skirt by Ambassador Crochet
- The Book Nook Throw by Ambassador Crochet
- Snowman Tree Skirt by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Triple Trinity Scarf by Stitch In Progress
- Triple Trinity Headband by Stitch In Progress
- Christmas Present Coaster by Stitch In Progress
- Christmas Table Runner by Stitch In Progress
- Suit Style Scarf by Stitch In Progress
All of these patterns will help you create your own handmade holiday this year and beyond! These patterns are the perfect touch your holiday season needs.
Make this holiday season less stressful by grabbing your copy of the bundle and getting started on these great holiday gift and decor patterns now!
But wait, there is more!
As an additional bonus and gift to you, many of my designer friends have included discount codes for their pattern shops in the bundle!
So, you not only get 43 perfect patterns that normally retail for over $170, you also get discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers, or maybe someone new that you are just seeing as part of the bundle.
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonus today because it is only available through July 24.
We do offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is really no risk to you buying your copy today!
I can’t wait to see you rock your handmade holiday goals this year!
Grab your copy at over 85% off here, before it is gone!