I tend to loose scarves, they just slide off or get caught in doors. Infinity scarves are awesome because the ends are joined, so they don’t slide off. Of course, if I close mine in the door, I am stuck, but at least I don’t lose my scarf! 😉 Here is a collection of infinity scarves for you to enjoy!
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something that each designer has to say about them.
1) Coraline in San Francisco Cowl Wrap ~ designed by Simply Collectible
The latest in the line, Coraline in San Francisco Cowl Wrap is a free cowl crochet pattern. With more than 8 different ways to wear this cowl wrap, it is the most versatile in the line.
2) Grit Stitch Infinity Scarf ~ designed by Little Monkeys Crochet
This free crochet pattern is part of a series of 5 beginner-friendly scarves & cowls that can be made for $10 or less.
3) “Charlotte” Infinity Scarf with Buttoned Band ~ designed by AG Handmades
Introducing the “Charlotte” Infinity Scarf with separate optional buttoned band. A deliciously long and cosy Chevron scarf worked in pretty stripes in Cream, Plum and Rose.
4) Pinky Circle Scarf ~ designed by Underground Crafter
Everyone has a friend who is always “too hot.” (It used to be me!) I designed the Pinky Circle Scarf with this friend in mind.
5) Off Kilter Infinity Scarf ~ designed by Cre8tion Crochet
This light weight and lofty infinity scarf works up super-fast. The Off Kilter Infinity Scarf has great visual appeal with its punch of off centered lacy stitches.
6) Chained to Infinity ~ designed by Jessie At Home
I love those big infinity scarves with solid sections and open sections. Chained to Infinity is my version of one of those fun scarves. It has alternating angled single crochet sections and chain sections.
7) Bowtique cowl ~ designed by Crochet Chiq
Add some being into your wardrobe with the Bowtique cowl!
8) Foggy Grande Infinity Scarf ~ designed by Posh Pooch Designs
I wanted to show how pretty the yarn is, and how easy the yarn is work with. And it is not heavy to wear. I decided on designing an infinity scarf, because, I seem to always loose scarves that are not attached.
9) Beyond Infinity ~ designed by from Grammy’s Heart
Beyond Infinity will become a favorite of yours or anyone you create this for! This versatile design gives you 3 looks with one piece!
10) Free Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern ~ designed by KT and the Squid
A few months ago … I picked up a skein of Bernat Mosaic in Daydream … It’s very pretty with yellows, pinks, purples, greens and blues. I thought the perfect one skein project would be a simple infinity scarf.
11) Crochet Dancing Flowers Infinity Scarf ~ designed by Dearest Debi
12) Block Party Infinity Scarf ~ designed by Beatrice Ryan Designs
The Block Party Infinity Scarf is fun and fashionable!!! Made up of the “Block Stitch” and a shimmery yarn, this accessory will dress up any party outfit while keeping the chill off your neck and shoulders…
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
OR, you can grab a kit with a pattern and yarn all together, like this one!
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.