Hello! Welcome to the December Knit Link Love Party #4, hosted by Marie Segares and I. November’s top 5 most clicked links can be found below. Aren’t they fun?! Make sure to add your knit links to this link party so that others can enjoy your creations! I really enjoy seeing all the lovely knitting happening all over every month.
I wish you all a wonderful, peaceful, and joyous holiday season, whatever holiday you may celebrate! :Δ)
Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Kapow Cowl by Christine Guest : This vibrant knitting pattern in hand dyed yarn from A Hundred Ravens adds some a touch of superhero prowess to your wardrobe.
Slouchy Diamond Cap by Melody’s Makings : This free, unisex knitting pattern is available in 8 sizes from newborn through adult. There’s also a free crochet pattern available through the same link.
Fall Fantasy by Knitting | Work in Progress : Barbara shares how she is transforming a flopped project into a beauty.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.