Hello! Welcome to the January Knit Link Love Party #5, hosted by Marie Segares and I. Last month’s Link Party was full of bright colors, stripes, and lots of holiday cheer! It really did brighten up those cold days. We had a nice variety of finished items and works in progress. I really enjoy seeing your creation progress, so keep sharing your knitting, finished or not!
Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Jolly Waves Cowl – by Knitting and so on: Short rows and feather and fan stitch combine to make this visually striking free knitting pattern.
BYOB: Build Your Own Bundle – by Knitting | Work in Progress: Although this delightful sale on knitting patterns is now over, you can look at several beautiful knitting designs by Barbara Spencer Hawk in this post.
Little Roses Dog Collar – by Posh Pooch Designs: Make your favorite pooch an adorable dog collar with this free knitting pattern.
Work in progress – by New Beginnings: This Fair Isle project-in-progress uses beautiful yarns and white iridising pearls.
Snowman Pot Holder – by Melody’s Makings: Make your own seasonal potholder using this free knitting pattern. The link also includes a matching free crochet pattern.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2016 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.
Want to get the latest posts from Jessie at Home delivered straight to your email?
Subscribe to the Jessie at Home newsletter! We'll send you the latest patterns and tutorials. We will never spam you, promise to never sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.