Hello! Welcome to the January Knitting Love Link Party #17, hosted by Marie Segares and me. Happy New Year!!! I can’t wait to see what amazing knitting creation 2017 brings. Show them off with pride!
According to Random.org, last months giveaway winner was Evelyne from Knits’ End/Nemcsok Farm; congratulations! You should have been contacted by email by now, if you have not, contact Marie or me.
Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Spiraling Star Fingerless Mitts by Sarah Dawn’s Designs: Sarah Dawn shares a sneak peak of her upcoming knitting pattern.
Holiday Films for Holiday Knitting by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared her favorite holiday movie list along with her planned gift projects.
Badlands Mitts by Publius: Kathryn’s knitting pattern for these mitts is now available for sale on Ravelry.
DIY Rainbow Scarf by Nemcsok Farms: Evelyne’s free knitting pattern also includes links to other rainbow project tutorials.
Knitting a Chevron Blanket by Stitches by Debbie: Debbie shares a free knitting pattern for a beautiful blanket.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.