Hello! Welcome to the April Knitting Love Link Party #20, hosted by Marie Segares and me. I hope your spring is starting out well. There was quite a variety of projects in this month’s link blast. Keep the creativity going!
Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 4 most clicked links from last month.
If you were featured, grab a button to share on your site!
[accordion title=”Click here for button code”]<div align=”center”><a href=”http://undergroundcrafter.com/blog/tag/knitting-love-link-party/” title=”Featured on Knitting Love Link Party with Jessie At Home and Underground Crafter”><img src=”http://undergroundcrafter.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Knitting-Love-Link-Party-Featured.jpeg” alt=”Featured on Knitting Love Link Party with Jessie At Home and Underground Crafter” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>[/accordion]
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.