The second of my 4 weeks of Baby Round Ups is themed: Baby Cocoons and Photo Props. Call your photographer and buy some yarn!! It’s time to make some fun photo props. 🙂
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something that each designer has to say about them.
1) Take Me Out to the Ballgame Infant Photo Prop Set ~ Crochet Patterh by Tera Kulling
Now your newest ball player can be ready to go to the game in this adorable Infant Photo Prop set! Instructions for the brimmed baseball cap, and the little shoes with CLEATS!
2) Mr. Greene the Scarecrow set ~ Crochet Pattern by CPCreations
3) Bringing Back the Bonnet ~ Crochet EBook by Dearest Debi
7 bonnets including 1 bonus never released bonnet.
All bonnets in eBook are Newborn size only.
4) Chunky Monkey Cuddle Critter Cape ~ Crochet Pattern By Elizabeth Spivey
Cuddle Critter Cape sets are for use in Newborn photography. Great for photographers to have on hand for sessions. Designed to make it simple if a baby is sleeping on there tummy just slide on the hat and you now have a cute little baby dressed up like your favorite critter.
5) Free Newborn Crocheted Bow Tie ~ Free Crochet Pattern by Katie’s Crochet Goodies
I am so excited to share this pattern with you, it’s a crocheted bow tie for newborn photos.
6) Newborn Cocoon ~ Crochet Pattern by Little Monkeys Crochet
This adorably cozy newborn cocoon will make a sweet and snuggly photo prop for the announcement of your precious little one’s grand entrance into the world. Crocheted in a seamless round with a lovely and simple stitch pattern, the cocoon is finished off with a unique brim that includes a button closure.
7) Amelia’s snugglie cocoon and hat ~ Knit Pattern by Heidi Yates
A KNITTED cocoon and matching long tail hat.
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
©Copyright 2014 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.
Round Up, Free Crochet Pattern,