This week I am pleased to share Beatrice Ryan Designs with you. Beatrice Ryan Designs is the creation of Elana Hunt, a skilled designer and a kind and compassionate woman. Elana has quite a few designs, including a series within her designs called Amazing Grace. Here is a little about the Amazing Grace Patterns:
The Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. Each Amazing Grace Pattern is designed to comfort cancer patients as they are treated and recovering from this or any disease!! You can pay it forward by making one for yourself and one for someone in need…
I have included several Amazing Grace patterns along with some of her other patterns in this round up.
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something about each of them.
1) Amazing Grace Baby Blanket ~ All of the patterns in the Amazing Grace Series have the same signature stitch pattern and are dedicated to Cancer Awareness.
2) Amazing Grace Snoodie ~ Amazing Grace Snoodie is the Fourth design in my Amazing Grace Series.
3) Thick and Quick Bumpy Scrubby ~ Are you ready for a quick crochet project?? Here is a super fast crochet Dish/Face Cloth Free Pattern that you can whip up in just about 30 minutes or less!!
4) Amazing Grace Tote ~ This fun tote can be used for the market, beach or as your everyday bag!
5) Rainbow Rachael Doll ~ Named after my wonderful Sister-in-Law… She has beautiful curly hair!
6) Rainbow Burst Reversible Granny Square ~ This fun to make square can be made using 2 or more colors and is perfect for stash busting!
7) Amazing Grace Hat Pattern ~ Amazing Grace Hat was designed as a Charity Crochet Hat Free Pattern. In honor Breast Cancer Awareness.
8) Midnight Breeze Shawl ~ This beautiful shawl was inspired by cool summer nights in the mountains of Northern California…. And it would make a wonderful Prayer Shawl!!
9) Amazing Grace Spa Trio ~ By using quality uncolored cotton yarn, you can make a nice gift set that will be gentle for cleansing and uplifting for those who are suffering or recovering from cancer!
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.