Hello! Welcome to the June Crafty Love Link Party #22, hosted by Marie Segares and me. Our first party with crafts (not just knit) went very well. Keep sharing and inviting your friends and this will become quite the awesome party every month!
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month – OK, 6, there was a tie for 5th.
Boho Chic Mosaic Tote Bag by A Crocheted Simplicity: Jennifer’s crochet pattern is available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, or Ravelry.
Desert Rose by Strickwetter: Frauke’s asymmetrical triangular shawl knitting pattern is available for sale on Ravelry in both English and German.
Rainbow Hearts Bottle Holder by Goddess Crochet: Joanna’s crochet pattern is available for free on her blog.
Not Too Scrappy Rainbow by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared a sneak peak of her soon-to-be released knitting pattern.
Crocheted Folk Dolls: Fun Way to Use Up Your Scrap Yarn by Joy with Purpose: Mary’s free crochet pattern can be customized in many ways.
Star Stitch by Lilia Craft Party: Lilia shared a free crochet pattern with a tutorial for this stunning stitch pattern.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.