Crafty Love Link Party, a place to post your craft ideas, projects and see the same from other craft minded people
Hello! Welcome to the November Crafty Love Link Party #27, hosted by Marie Segares and me. You can really tell fall is here by all the lovely links you submitted last month. I can’t wait to see what happens for the rest of the holiday season!
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho: Carolyn’s free crochet pattern would make a great winter holiday gift or decoration.
Rose Quartz Square by Posh Pooch Designs: Sara’s free crochet pattern includes a video tutorial.
Starting Winter Knits by Season Knits: Mary shares her latest knitting projects, including the Winter Warm Baby Jacket premium pattern.
Be Weaving Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern includes video tutorials.
LouLou Kiss Hood Scarf by Lilia Craft Party: Lilia’s knitting pattern is available for sale on Etsy.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
Want to get the latest posts from Jessie at Home delivered straight to your email?
Subscribe to the Jessie at Home newsletter! We'll send you the latest patterns and tutorials. We will never spam you, promise to never sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.