Hello! Welcome to the November Crafty Love Link Party #39, hosted by Marie Segares and me. There were so many wonderful Halloween and fall creations in last month’s party! I’m guessing we’ll see some Thanksgiving and more fall creations this month.
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Santa Ornament by 2 Hearts & 2 Wheels: Kelley’s premium crochet pattern for an amigurumi Santa ornament would make a great holiday decoration.
How to Turn a Stitch Pattern into a Pattern – the Easy Way by Knitting for Charity: Nicole shares her tips for creating your own unique knitting project from a stitch pattern.
Treat Me Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern for a pumpkin bag includes a video tutorial.
Michelle, aka Knit Draper: Knitting Architect by Knits All Folks!: Monica interviewed an emerging knitwear designer as part of her Variegated Yarn Tales series.
Toasted Hazelnut Brimmed Beanie by Cute As A Button Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern includes helpful pictures.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2018 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this post, check out one of these: