Hello! Welcome to the May Knit Link Love Party #9, hosted by Marie Segares and I. Last month we had socks, teddy bears, and scarves, oh my! We even had a tie for 5th place, so there are 6 links in this months most clicked list. I’m seeing fall colors come out, which is about right for crafting; after all Pantone just announced the 2016 fall colors and I see a lot of them in this collection of lovely knits.
Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Never Satisfied by Linda’s Crafty Corner: Linda shared her completed cardigan (which fits!) but wasn’t quite satisfied with the final project.
Yarn Logic by Knitting | Work in Progress: Barbara shared her logic for keeping her yarn stash under control when making new purchases.
If You Go Down to the Woods Today by Ginx Craft: Ginny finished her teddy bear pattern and it’s now available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, LoveKnitting, and Ravelry.
Stack Overflow Cowl by Knitting and so on: Sybil’s free knitting pattern features stacked stitches in two colors.
(Not) Wasting Time by Mary E. Rose/Yarn Diet for Melody’s Makings: Mary’s free knitting pattern for striped socks features an easy-to-memorize stitch pattern.
I Needed A Finished Object by Yarn Diet: Mary shared the inspiration behind her Follow That Stripe! sock pattern, now available for sale on Ravelry.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2016 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.