I like red. It’s pretty. It’s bright. It’s the color of love. And I look good in red. Plus. Clifford. Clifford is red. I like Clifford.
So here is this week’s Round Up: Red!!
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something that each designer has to say about them.
1) Red Ruffle Dog Sweater Dress ~ Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach
Lots of Ruffles and a Great big Bow.. perfect for any special occasion.
2) Easy Crochet Headband/Earwarmer/Neckwarmer ~ Free Crochet Pattern by The Hooked Habidasher
One pattern, three different looks! Make it a rainbow, character-themed, striped, or solid. All of your instructions are right here to create your uniquely “yours” headband, earwarmer and/or neckwarmer.
3) Twisted Stitches Coffee Cozy ~ Free Crochet Pattern by Beatrice Ryan Designs
This pattern is one of my favorites… a Coffee Cozy… Yes, it is cute… But- Even better- they really do keep my coffee warmer longer…
4) Apple A Day Baby Hat ~ Crochet Pattern by Too Cute Crochet
Quick and easy crochet pattern! Welcome Fall with this cute, cute apple hat! This adorable hat is oh-so-easy to crochet, so it is perfect for the beginning crocheter.
5) Tosh ~ Chain Ruffle Scarf ~ Crochet Pattern by Jessie Rayot
This flouncey, ruffled, playful scarf has so many possibilities! With four openings that will fit over your head you can create a variety of different looks. Dress up your jeans or wear it for a fancy night out on a cold evening. One rule: have fun!
6) Enchantment Set ~ Crochet Patterns by Tera Culling
Red hood and mittens
7) Shine On Sun Hat ~ Free Crochet Pattern by Jessie Rayot
Here is a summer sun hat for you to make and enjoy! Keep safe and be fashionable, all at the same time. The slight stretch of the yarn helps keep the hat in place, even in the wind, and gives the brim a lovely look. I named this hat Shine On, as in Shine On You Crazy Diamond (by Pink Floyd) because of the diamonds. A sun hat with diamonds seemed to have no other possible name!
8) Christmas Light Bulb Ornament ~ Free Crochet Pattern by Cute Crochet Chat
It’s not too soon to get ready!
9) Crossed Stitch Headband with Flower Applique ~ Free Crochet Pattern by My Hobby Is Crochet
This is the third headband pattern from my elasticized crochet headbands series! Wear it with or without the flower applique, the choice is yours!
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
©Copyright 2014 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.