Hello! Welcome to the February Crafty Love Link Party #42, hosted by Marie Segares and me. Last month’s Link Party was full of hearts and love, I guess you all are excited about Valentine’s Day. I wonder if this month will be all green and lucky? Only one way to find out! Keep on linking, my friends!
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Buckeye Beanie by Crochet 365 Knit Too: Cheryl’s free crochet pattern has great texture and includes an origin story.
Easy Dual Remote Caddy by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern could also be used to keep your crochet hooks out of your couch cushions.
Sweetheart Hat by CristaCoDesign: Crystal’s free crochet pattern includes a video tutorial to help you with the color changes.
Chunky Plaid Beanie by Winding Road Crochet: Lindsey’s free crochet pattern includes plenty of plaid tips.
Amigurumi Hippopotamus by Grace and Yarn: Stephanie’s free crochet pattern includes lots of progress photos to help with assembly.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2019 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
If you liked this post, take a look at these:
Want to get the latest posts from Jessie at Home delivered straight to your email?
Subscribe to the Jessie at Home newsletter! We'll send you the latest patterns and tutorials. We will never spam you, promise to never sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.