This week I am very pleased to share patterns from ELK Studio ~ handcrafted crochet designs with you. ELK Studio is owned and run by Kathy Lashley, a very talented and wonderful woman. Kathy is a southern girl in the best of ways! Her designs often show her country roots, making them feel very warm and comforting. She uses wonderful stitch patterns to bring interest to her designs. It’s no surprise that her designs are very popular.
Kathy is currently hosting a Christmas CAL, and it’s awesome! You can find the info about the CAL on her blog, here. You can also join her Facebook group to share your photos and chat with others about the CAL. There are 2 patterns in the CAL, a cowl and matching hat, and both patterns are written for worsted weight and bulky yarn, so you can choose!
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something about each one.
1) Country Appeal Hat and Infinity Scarf ~ I love the way this hat looks and think it’s a great compliment to the scarf.
2) Christmas Crochet A Long Cowl ~ I think you’ll love the soft feel of the Infinity yarn and the slight “sparkle” that it gives which really makes it perfect for a Christmas Present!
3) Autumn Dew ~ looks great on the hubby, but I’m confident with the right colors it would look perfect on anyone!
4) Yarn Discovery Beanie ~ Because I loved the way the beanie turned out, I’ve written the pattern instructions just for you!
5) Christmas Crochet A Long Beanie ~ Our 2nd project is a matching hat to Project #1 which was a cowl! It would make a wonderful set and one that is sure to go over well as a Christmas Present!
6) Wrapped in Warmth ~ The shawl will grow in length a little quicker than it does in height which makes it wonderful because it will give you enough to wrap securely around you comfortably. This pattern is 50 % OFF until Saturday August 30th, 2015 at 10pm central time, discount will happen automatically when you check out.
7) Vintage Violet ~ If you know how to do the single and double crochet stitches, you can make the Vintage Violet Shawl! It’s an elegant wearing shawl that has a lacy look. You could dress up any evening wear and why not with a pair of jeans too?
8) Royal Summer Shawl ~ Who doesn’t want to feel beautiful? Wearing the Royal Summer Shawl will add that touch of elegance to any summer evening stroll and if you look closely, part of the pattern looks like little crowns…so there ya go! Now you can tell everyone you are royalty!
9) Fun in the Sun Beach Bag ~ free Hubby is taking me to the beach this year….so I wanted to look all cute with my very own crochet bag.
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
OR ~ If you would like a pattern and yarn all together in a kit, try these:
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.
Want to get the latest posts from Jessie at Home delivered straight to your email?
Subscribe to the Jessie at Home newsletter! We'll send you the latest patterns and tutorials. We will never spam you, promise to never sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.